You have installed the Innuos Sense app from the respective app store on your mobile devices (tablet/phone with Android or iOS systems) but it fails to detect the server. Please make sure that the server is updated with the latest innuOS 2.0 system version and also that your mobile device(s) is(are) fully updated and with the latest Innuos Sense app version installed. The new Innuos Sense app works only with the new innuOS 2.0 system so unless you have your server updated with it it will not work for you.
Please make sure the following requirements are met:
- The server is updated with the latest innuOS 2.0 system and connected on the network;
- The mobile devices use Android (9, 10, 11 or higher) or iOS/iPadOS (14 or higher) and are fully updated;
- The mobile devices are connected on the same network as the server and installed with the latest Innuos Sense app version;
- You are not using any active VPN connections or any other strict firewall, security or anti-malware apps that may be blocking the connection on those devices;
- On iOS devices, that the required network security permissions for the Innuos Sense app were granted when installed or first used the app;
- On the mobile device(s) are you able to reach the server innuOS dashboard via my.innuos.com on a web browser such as Google Chrome or Safari? If not please check the following KB article: Server not showing on my.innuos.com;
- If you are using any active VPN connections or any other strict firewall, security or anti-malware apps that may be blocking the connection please disable them and check again;
- On iOS/iPadOS devices please confirm that the required network security permissions for the Innuos Sense app were granted:
- On the iOS/iPadOS Home screen tap Settings;
- Tap Privacy > Local network. You’ll find a list of apps;
- Turn on local network access for the Innuos Sense app.
If none of the above worked for you then please reach our Support using the innuOS built-in contact form at the innuOS dashboard > SERVER > SETTINGS > HELP > Contact Support or via regular email and detail the issue including what devices, system and software versions are being used and how everything is connected on the network. Thank you.