The new Innuos PULSE series brings you the Innuos experience whether you want to mostly play music from streaming services like Qobuz or TIDAL or whether you just want another zone in your home connected to your main music server. The Innuos PULSE Network players can be used in two different modes:
– In Standalone mode, you are able to use the Innuos Sense app to play streaming services, Internet Radio and music stored on a NAS to a multitude of audio systems. In this mode, the network player becomes the centre of your audio system, enabling also to use the Sense app with other streamers on your network. You will benefit from all the features of the Sense App including:
- TIDAL and Qobuz integration including Artist Bios, Related Artists, Top Tracks and more.
- Ability to manage TIDAL and Qobuz albums together with albums stored on a NAS for a unified Music Library
- Internet Radio with easy preset creation
- Radio Paradise
- Ability to search tracks playing on Internet Radio / Radio Paradise on Streaming Services
- Fast Integrated Search through Streaming Services and music on a NAS
- Easy creation of playlists from multiple streaming services and music on NAS
- Possibility to integrate BBC Sounds, Spotify Connect and Airplay connectivity based on the provided Logitech Media Server platform
- Curated and Configurable Smart Mixes based on your music
- Home Screen widgets on the app to access your favorite features at the touch of a button
– In Endpoint Mode, the PULSE Network Music Players connect to a main Music Server, be it an Innuos Music Server, Roon Core, HQ Player or any Logitech Media Server based server. The PULSE will then show as a zone on the respective music server app and you will use that app to browse and play music on the Pulse Network Music Players.
PULSEmini may be our entry-level network music player, but how it sounds makes clear you’re listening to something special. Following on the design of our acclaimed ZEN Series, the PULSEmini features a chassis with a front panel bead-blasted and anodised from the best grade aluminium for a perfect finish.
PULSEmini has the power and reliability to run innuOS Operating System specifically configured for optimal music playback:
- Custom-designed motherboard with an Intel quad-core processor
- Industrial-Grade SSD module specifically for the Operating System with power-loss protection, Low Density Parity Check ECC engine and Global Wear-Levelling technologies
- 4GB of highly reliable Industrial-Grade RAM
PULSEmini outputs PCM up to 32bit/768kHz as well as up to DSD512 via USB to compatible DACs. It further complements its digital outputs with analog RCA, coaxial and optical SPDIF outputs capable of up to 24bit/192kHz.
The PULSE raises the bar by integrating our new custom RECAP2 LPSU power supply, designed in collaboration with Dr. Sean Jacobs, bringing in a smoother and more organic sound that you can enjoy for hours without fatigue. The RECAP2 uses only high-grade components such as:
- Medical-grade filtered IEC
- Audio-grade toroidal transformer with epoxy-filled centre for dampening vibration, magnetic screening with coated SYN-SHIELD copper tape between windings and wrapped in black Mylar Tape
- Over 40000µF of high-end Mundorf Capacitors
- Coilcraft Inductor
The PULSE further adds to the PULSEmini by having 8GB RAM for handling even larger music library databases and has an AES/EBU output instead of RCA for further connectivity with audio systems.
The PULSAR is the star of our PULSE Series. Sporting a full bead-blasted and anodised high-grade aluminium chassis yet the best is still reserved for the inside.
Packing a custom ARC6 module with Active Rectification, over 130000µF of Mundorf Capacitors, a Mundorf Output Cap, a large high-end inductor and a massive 300VA audio-grade toroidal transformer.
Instead of SPDIF and AES/EBU outputs, the PULSAR offers an optimised USB output to take sound quality to a whole new level by incorporating a PhoenixUSB Lite Reclocker.
The innuOS Operating System’s SSD is also upgraded to a SLC (Single-Level Cell) module, as opposed to the more common TLC (Triple-Level Cell) for the best durability and lower operating power noise.
The PhoenixUSB Lite board and SSD are powered by 2 independent CX Regulator Modules with Audionote KAISEI capacitors for a smooth yet fast and detailed sound.
Overall, the PULSAR will deliver you a large, deep soundstage with incredible instrument separation and true-to-life sound textures that brings true musical emotion to your home. Listen to what you have been missing!
EUR € 999
GBP £ 899
USD $ 1 249
CAD $ 1 599
EUR € 2 599
GBP £ 2 299
USD $ 3 249
CAD $ 4 199
EUR € 5 499
GBP £ 4 949
USD $ 6 899
CAD $ 8 949