Normally the system is prepared to take one USB backup drive to backup both the Databases and Files from the innuOS system. However, some prefer to have an additional backup drive. To prepare an additional drive, follow the steps below:
- Connect the new drive to your Innuos system.
- Go to the Sense App > System > Backup
- Click on the “Reset Backup Configuration” button at the end of the page.
- Click on Configure Backup
- Choose “New USB Drive”. The system will format the drive accordingly and set the information file
- After the process is complete, you can now start a new backup
This is only required once for each drive you add. After this you can connect either drive to the system and it will do incremental backup with that drive.