Designed from the ground up for network audio
EUR € 3 099
GBP £ 2 799
USD $ 3 749
CAD $ 4 899
Design is focused on 4 areas: Noise, Clock, Power and Vibration.
Minimise Network Switch Noise
- Simpler 100mbps network switch chip results in lower operating noise floor compared to Gigabit
- Network switch chip with no internal switching regulators. All 3 independent voltages supplied by internal Statement-grade linear power supply with independent ultra-low noise regulation.
- Massive individual Network Isolation Transformers to further isolate from noise coming from router or connected devices
- Just the right amount of Individually shielded, high quality ethernet ports soldered directly to the board with no ethernet activity lights as blinking leds introduce considerable electrical noise.
- EMI absorption at the right places so that interference produced can be captured before influencing other components.
Increase Clocking Precision and Stability
Using the same 3ppb 25MHz OCXO oscillator as used in the Statement, individually powered by its own linear power supply and connected directly to the network switch chip, avoiding precision losses from using external master clocks.
Provide Pristine Power to the Components
2 independent Statement-grade linear power supplies with Mundorf Caps to power individually the OCXO clock and the mainboard, keeping the power path short with less opportunity for EMI contamination.
Minimise Vibration on Components
Vibration was managed at 3 levels: Anti-Vibration feet tuned to the resonant frequency of the chassis, top cover treatment to convert vibration captured from sound waves into small amounts of heat and sturdy RJ45 ports with silicone connection to the chassis.
|Mains Supply||230V AC/115V AC – 2 x Internal Linear Power Supply|
|Power Consumption||3W when idle, 7.5W peak|
|Dimensions||215mm x 342mm x 87mm (W x D x H)|
|In the box||PhoenixNET Audiophile-Grade Network Switch|
|2m Ethernet Cable|
|Getting Started Guide|